Made from strong protein fibres. Natural, nourishing and chewy. No additives, preservatives or added salt. Don’t splitter like a bone. Suitable for most dogs.
$14.95 – $36.50
Golden Deer Tendons are air dried venison tendons. They are made from strong protein fibres: very natural, nourishing and chewy. An all-natural, all NZ product from Central Otago with no additives, preservatives or added salt. Not messy. They are ideal for when you have to leave your dog behind- usually he/she won’t even look up as you go!
They don’t splinter like a bone, tendons are collagen so they are brilliant nutrition for skin and joints.
- Provide essential chewing exercise
- Great entertainment for puppies
- Aid teeth & gum health (by removing plaque)
- Can be fed to relieve anxiety when you leave your dog
- Suitable for dogs with food sensitivities – Novel Protein
- Provides natural, unprocessed nutrients
170g, 175g, 500g, Single